DO NOT FORWARD THIS EMAIL IF...
- It relates something that happened not to a friend, but to a friend of a friend.
- It urges you to forward it to your entire address book.
- It claims to be "TOP SECRET" or something equally hyperbolic.
- It insists, "This is not a hoax." It doth protest too much.
- There is no way to verify its claims or to contact the original sender.
- It is chock-full of generalities and vague phrasing.
- It promises easy money. Would a stranger offer something for nothing?
- It threatens bad things if you do not forward it.
- It claims it is providing information being withheld by the press, the government, the health establishment and so on.
- It sounds too weird or too good to be true.
Do double check the contents before you forward them. Please do. It relates to you, your friends and your family safety.