I discovered that no matter their age, almost everybody is concerned with their physical appearance and looks. Apart from the physical facial appearance, hair plays a vital role in looks. Today, I went to a few next doors open houses and I saw a lot of bald men. Well, let me tell you what I’ve learned so far. :)
Here we will look into the types of baldness and treatments.
There are two types of baldness which is:
- Male Pattern Baldness : is the most common pattern, a man losses much or all of the hair over the top of the head.
- Female Pattern Baldness : it involves thinning of the hair but not complete baldness.
Treatment for Baldness :
1. Wash hair everyday with an Aloe Vera , Avocado and jojoba based shampoo, massage the scalp gently, it will help open the pores and eliminate excess oil and dirt.
2. Let warm water run directly onto the scalp for a few minutes. This will help open the pores.
3. Take a multivitamin like bee pollen in addition to taking multi-minerals.