Couldn't find what you're looking for?
Custom Search
Search them here!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

BLOGGERS! Read & Weep it

though I'm a liar if i tell you,
i LOVE my Classmates!

yeah. i do. this is all about..

WARNING! -DO NOT KEEP ON SCROLLING IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE
because you're disqualified.
thank you and please leave because..

I've warned you...





WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF THOUGHTS~!
yeah~ i "LOVE" my classmates. they do whatever they want and not fond of rules. many faults that they did and effect others. got in and out of Majlis Disiplin and that's EMBARRASSING! how can us, okay, "*KAA are all in this craps?! this is way impossible truth I ever heard!!", (the usual cliche I heard every time teachers complaints) there was a time I was disappointed to hear that when I'm with them but, now I'm not, and over them.

I'm not going to waste my time anymore to tell you whatever craps they've done. It's time to face to face the fact. (though I stabbed back by writing them before whenever I'm dissatisfied with those !@#$%^&* deeds) -yeah, perhaps you should think twice who should be on the blames?

sadly, I though we're all in this together- there'll be only 18 students! and one more year still standing to be with. and once they begin, nobody can stop them...... they're right, forever right. and no, I'm not putting the blame on others, it's mine as well. I'm a *KAA students, remember. I'll overcome till end with them. It's my class pride and so do mine.

I tried my best but.... and I'll keep on trying.

No comments: