Interesting Human Body Facts That You Cannot Live Without
-The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
-A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball.
- It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
-One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb).
- Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
-The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.
- A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
- If the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.
- Men with hairless chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.
-There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
- Side by side, 2000 cells from the human body could cover about one square inch.
- Women blink twice as often as men.
-The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.
- When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate. . ...
. . ..they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate!
- It takes twice as long to lose new muscle if you stop working out than it did to gain it.
-Your ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren't.
-Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.
- If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
-The average woman is five inches shorter than the average man.
p/s: i got it from my dad. let's share together world! =)