Sunday, November 23, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Actor/host Allan Wu returns to hosting duties, as he guides teams along their adventure to reach the finishing red mat to take home the US$100,000 prize.
as best friends
Occupation:Actress, Director, Producer
Name : Geoff Rodriguez
Occupation:Business Development Manager
Name : Vince Chung
Occupation : Comedian & Host
Age : 32
Hometown : Hong Kong
Name : Sam Wu
Occupation : University Lecturer
Age : 32
Hometown : Hong Kong
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his / her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.
Awards goes to..
♥ The winner can put the logo on her blog.
♥ Link the person you received your award from.
♥ Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
♥ Put links of those blogs on yours.
♥ Leave a message on the blogs of the girls and boys you've nominated.
And here goes..
This award is coming from Tripzibit-- thank you so much! ♥
1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. You need to choose ten people to be awarded and list their names.
3. Don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog (soon).
I am now passing this to:
This is a Cute Blogger Award from Melody. Thank you very much. I really appreciate this! ♥
Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged, need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and also to read your blog.
Now here are my ten Random facts about me:
1. This is the first time I got Blogger Award. =D
2. Yesterday was my first time I do tags. =)
3. I want to see Jay Chao slam dunk, again =D
4. I want to go to any concert on V.V.I.P seats, please =B
5. I dance. Seriously, I really do dancing. =P
6. I like Allan Wu =)
7. I don't do drugs XD
8. I love F4 and waiting for them to perform together, again =(
9. I dreamt of someone last night who said to me like this:
"it's still better than someone who pretend she doesn't. act like you're carrying all the misfortune in the world. if it is painful, just shout it out! if you want to cry, just let it out! stop acting cool you freaking idiot!"
10. Now, I think I'm in love (=^_^=)
Now its my time to give this award to:
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
While happy people reported watching an average of 19 hours of television per week, unhappy people reported 25 hours a week.
In addition, happy individuals were more
- socially active
- attended more religious services
- voted more
- read a newspaper more often than their less-chipper counterparts.
The researchers are not sure, though, whether unhappiness leads to more television-watching or more viewing leads to unhappiness.
In fact, people say they like watching television: Past research has shown that when people watch television they enjoy it. In these studies, participants reported that on a scale from 0 (dislike) to 10 (greatly enjoy), TV-watching was nearly an 8.
"These conflicting data suggest that TV may provide viewers with short-run pleasure, but at the expense of long-term malaise," said researcher John Robinson, a sociologist at the University of Maryland, College Park.
"TV is not judgmental nor difficult, so people with few social skills or resources for other activities can engage in it," Robinson and UM colleague Steven Martin write in the December issue of the journal Social Indicators Research.
They add, "Furthermore, chronic unhappiness can be socially and personally debilitating and can interfere with work and most social and personal activities, but even the unhappiest people can click a remote and be passively entertained by a TV."
what about you?
Thursday, November 13, 2008
* Location: Level 2 New Wing, One Utama
* Price Range per head (lunch): Adult RM 50++
Child RM 30++
Price may change without prior notice.
A group of staffs who welcomed us made us feel the warm atmosphere. As soon as we reached in the restaurant, we took a walk around. The restaurant was quite huge, estimated 150 tables included 350 people. Foods looks really tempting.
While heading to our reserved table, I can see a few Korean ladies in front of us (because I heard they spoke Korea =p) and a few English men (because they're blond =D) behind us.
And let's check them out! I try my best to name the foods I took!
FREE steamboat filled with vegetables & seafoods
Cooked oyster with grilled lobster and broccoli
(Unneeded cash model ahead.. =p)
Just look at the dishes covered with aluminum thing!
Variety dishes to pick
This was my first plate;
filled with sushi, tempura, dumplings & lots more!
This was the second round.
Hey, look closer; it's Phoenix's feet!
I have no idea what it was actually but it's tasty! =p
mixed with tomatoes and cucumbers!
Yeah, my favorite dish; Lamb shank.
It's really really expensive if you buy somewhere else.
Anyway, it's buffet so I got to eat as many as want! *cheers*
I got special task for you to discover this dessert; Chawan Mushi.
Simply didn't capture the content.
Go figure the Original Chawan Mushi in Shogun! Really nice! =p
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
(Price Tag: $800-$3,000)
Once have been China's queen pet in a palace.
Chinese Crested Hairless Puppies
(Price Tag: $4,000-$5,000)
Here's a heart-warming story I would like to share:
SANTA ROSA, California – A couple recently had an unexpected reunion with an old housemate: their pet cat who went missing more than 13 years ago. George, who was last seen by Melinda Merman and Frank Walburg in 1995, was turned into an animal hospital after the manager of a mobile home park trapped the sickly feline.
Merman said after George went missing she visited animal shelters and wrote to veterinarians in search of the gray, yellow-eyed cat, who now weighs less than half what he used to. -Reuters
Now, let's gather more info to get your pets back! Even over 13 years missing, it came back with owners. Moreover, for us, who just lost our beloved mate in a couples of weeks.
1. Act as quickly as possible. The more time that passes between when you lost your pet and the time you start doing what needs to be done, the less likely you'll find your pet.
2. Contact your neighbors. Going door-to-door and knocking may help you find a pet who just wandered into someone else's home.
3. Phone the local animal shelters and veterinarians. They see a lot of animals in a day, they just may have seen your pet and have them in their custody.
4. Enlist the help of your family and friends. Having friends help you will increase the area you'll be able to cover, and they can be there for emotional support.
5. Create fliers. Each flier needs to have the following information:
* Photo, if available.
we are lost
we are lost
Clear description. Include not only how your pet looks, but any medical condition(s) he or she may have.
* Contact information. Include both your daytime phone numbers and your nighttime number. This way anyone who may find your pet will be able to reach you no matter what time it is.
* Reward information (optional). A simple "Reward if found" will suffice.
6. Make copies of the flier. Depending on the size of your neighborhood, you'll need anywhere from 25 fliers to 100.
7. Distribute the fliers. Make sure community areas are covered, as well as public building such as the local grocery store, library, banks, and YMCA.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Very informative post for you, please don't forget to take note.
Would you like to know if your mobile is original or not?????
Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears. Then check the 7th and 8th numbers:
| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || |
| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || |
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 02 or 20 this means your cell phone was assembled in China which is low quality.
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 08 or 80 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Germany which is fair quality.
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 01 or 10 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Finland which is very Good.
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 00 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality.
IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 13 this means your cell phone was assembled in Azerbaijan which is very Bad quality and also dangerous for your health.
DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential information. You are hereby notified that the taking of any action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this Message in error, you should delete this Message immediately and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of PETRONAS or its Group of Companies shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by PETRONAS or any of the companies within the Group.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
If you don't sleep, you will go crazy. REM (Rapid Eye Movement) and NREM (Not Rapid Eye Movement) sleep seem to regenerate peoples mind. If your mind doesn't sleep and dream, your mind gets clogged and goes crazy. There was a study on a boy, and they woke him up just before he was about to dream. He went mad in three days.
Somehow, I wonder how do the disables dream? Here are my researches,
People who are born blind- have special dreams made to their condition. People who are not born blind, however dream about how they lost their site. People who are born blind have no visual dreams but have, but can hear a lot better.
People who are born deaf - have dreams related to their disability. People who are born deaf have more vivid colors and have detail of things they see in there dreams and instead of having speech in their dreams they have sign language.
See, even the disables have specialties. They always thankful for everything GOD gives, there are always be reasons behind their disableness.
And you should, too. You're perfect, so be double the thank, then!